How To Make An Immune-Boosting Smoothie
How can you make a smoothie that's not only good for you, but helps to boost your immune system? Dr. Shailinder Sodhi demonstrates how to make a vitamin-infused smoothie drink in less than 5 minutes.
The ultimate smoothie for head-to-toe immune strengthening. Dr. Shailinder Sodhi and Jared Paulson of RUVED Natural Supplements show you how to make a delicious, fortified and vitamin-rich drink in under 5 minutes.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract
- Indian Gooseberry Extract
- Sweet Basil
- Ginger Root
- AMLA PLUS™
- Almond Milk (Or any other type of milk preference)
- Fresh Blackberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Add: 1/4 teaspoon Holy Basil Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Amla Extract Several sweet basil leaves
- 1 small ginger root 1 handful of fresh blackberries
- 1 handful of fresh blueberries 1-2 cups of Almond milk (or milk alternative)
- After ingredients are added to the blender, run the blender for 1-2 minutes to make sure all components are fully mixed. Once blended, simply pour into a glass and enjoy.
Watch more health-related videos